Breaking News Great Combination of Director Shankar - Ajith

Long-awaited wish of Illayathalapathy Vijay and Ajith Kumar's fans is finally coming true as they are acting together again! The maverick filmmaker Shankar is bringing them together onscreen. Yes, the big names are collaborating for an action thriller produced by Aascar Ravichandran and it is simultaneously made in Tamil and Telugu. It is not just a rumour, but director Shankar himself has revealed the news. 


The director has said that the talks are on and the project is likely to take off during Diwali. "After completing Ai with Vikram, I will move on to a multi-starrer project. The two names that I have finalised are Illayathalapathy and Thala," Shankar proudly announces. "Like millions of their fans, I am fascinated to cast them in a movie. And when I finalised my script, I was sure that it would be perfect cast if Vijay and Ajith gave nod to the project," Shankar adds. He also says that he has met them recently and opened up on the idea. "I have offered the film to them. The moment I told them that I wish to cast them, the actors welcomed the idea," the director says. 




No comments:

Post a Comment